The WCCCC Planning Committee consists of 12 members (6 students and 6 young adults), taking up
the responsibilities for planning and directing future Conference. Those elected will
serve for 25 months. At each December conference, 6 members are elected to replace the
6 outgoing members: 3 to be elected from and by the student conferees, 3 to be elected
from and by the young adult conferees. It is customary for PC members to continue
service in the executive phase to put together the conference that they have planned.
· Plan for the functions of the Conference (e.g. in-conference program, speakers, budget, publicity strategy etc.)
· Plan for the spiritual contents of the Conference (e.g. conference theme, long-term direction etc.)
· Attend monthly PC meetings* throughout the term
· Complete individual or group assignments prior to the monthly meetings.
· Maintain open and effective communication with the team for mutual support and facilitation of conference planning.
· Full-time conferee with passion in WCCCC ministry
· Born-again Christian
· No major conflict with other Christian service commitments during the term.
· Attending (and serving) in a local church.
· Committed to carry out PC duties.
· Maintaining a healthy spiritual life.